So, since I am actually dating an engineer (a mechanical engineering masters student, might I add!), I think I’m allowed to joke about this…although I don’t think this is going to impress EcoHawk very much 🙂
10. Shirts and jeans are our formal dress. Hot dog and a six-pack is our seven-course meal. Sadly, this one is very, very accurate I’m afraid – but they really do come out of their shell when they’re comfortable. When you do get them to throw on a pair of dress-pants however, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how well they clean up!
9. The only social life known of is to post and talk on the net. I suppose I can’t comment on this one since I’m a blogger with 3 blogsites, 2 twitter accounts and multiple FB pages/ groups
8. We flame like a monster inside, and speak like a pussy cat. Beware of what lurks beneath the surface!
7. We work from 6:30am to 7:30pm daily. No morning kisses and no evening walks. Not acceptable! There is always time for cuddling! Put your foot down, girls!
6. No matter how hard you cry and how loud you yell at us , we just sit there calmly discussing your emotion in terms of mathematical logic. I can just see myself getting into trouble as I write this, so I shall refrain from commenting on this one! Safe to say – this is DEAD ON!
5. We only listen to classic rock.We hate everything from Bach to Prince
4. We touch our cars more often than you/her. Hmm, I can’t complain about this one – so do I! 😛
3. We talk in acronyms.
2. Can’t leave that damn pencil off our ears for a minute. “Work”- that dirty skank!
1. Will file a divorce if you call us in the middle of debugging. They do take their gadgets and tecchi-stuff very seriously.
So there you have it. I hope I am still dating an engineer after this post – wish me luck! If you have any engineer-jokes, send them along and I’ll post them!