|Hot Nerd Guy…Working for you? No?|
Engineering Pick-up Lines
- I won’t stop bugging you until I get the address of your home page. Cringe!
- You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Since distance equals velocity times time, let’s let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you. Ouch, this one is wrong on so many levels
- My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
- Let’s convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
- Wanna come back to my room? …and see my 1000 Mhz Pentium VII?
- How about you and I go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
- You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
- You’re sweeter than glucose. Chemical Engineering Scum!
- We’re as compatible as two similar Power Macintoshes.
- Why don’t we measure the coefficient of static friction between you and me? They mean DYNAMIC FRICTION I’m sure!
- Wanna see the programs in my HP-48GX?
- Your body has the nicest arc length I’ve ever seen.
- Isn’t your e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’re hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power! Sigh, poor engineer boys…You gotta love them!