So who says things don’t happen for a reason? Well,for starters, me! Or at least I did at the beginning of the year…
- I ran the 2 oceans this year. I don’t know why, but I knew I had to. I trained really hard (all by myself) and did it. At the finish line, I met a man who has changed my life and continues to do so on a daily basis!
- After being with this man for a few weeks, I get onto a society and end up going to Pittsburgh for free! He happens to be in Chicago (one hour by plane away) THAT SAME WEEK!
- Being worried that he wouldn’t get to meet my Godfather due to his busy schedule, I find out that my Godfather is going to be in London AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE! (I was only there for 3 nights)
- I go to visit him in Melbourne for a week. I get a call from Accenture, Melbourne to ask if I can come in for an interview… Coincidentally this happens two weeks before I am scheduled to be there!
- I write a reasoning test for Proctor and Gamble. While in Melbourne, I get a call from them to ask me to please apply for a position, since they want to invite me for an interview. This is a company that has been completely off my radar, but turns out is absolutely awesome in every way. I END UP GETTING A JOB OFFER!
So for the past few days I’ve been stressing out… Should I take the offer? What about Australia? What will happen to my relationship? Am I losing my mind????